All our vacancies are advertised through My New Term
The Governors wish to appoint an experienced School Business Manager to manage finance, premises and HR areas of school business.
The successful candidate will be able to:
Required skills and experience:
- Finance process and budget management
- People management experience
- IT and information system literate
- Report preparation and production within deadlines
- Strong communication, both written and interpersonal
- Ambition for continuous school improvement
Preferred skills and experience:
- School Business Manager qualification
- Experience in a school setting
- Buildings or premises management experience
Further information and application forms are available from the school office on 01582 663709 or via MyNewTerm
Level 4+ Point 17-22
Full time equivalent £23,836-£26,317
Actual Salary £13,961 - £15,414
25 hours – 5 hours per day
11.00am – 4.30pm
Closing Date 10th September 2019
Interview Date 16th September 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records.
Relief Midday supervisors
You will be supervising children in the dining hall and be responsible for ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the midday break.
The hours of work will be dependent on the year group you are covering but could range from 11.30-13.15pm.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please call the school office on 01582 663709 and ask for Mrs White.