Isolation - Fun activities and ideas to do at home
- Non-screen activities you can do at home:
- STEM Bingo
- Write on little bits of paper activities or fun things you'd like to do, fold them up and put it in a bag. Each day pull out a exciting surprise activity
- 30 day lego challenge:
- Make your own family tree and explore the branches of your family
- Have a paper aeroplane competition and compare your designs
- Have a picnic in the garden
- Have a go at following a recipe. Do some baking or cooking
- Create a road map using masking tape in your home. Can you balance on it? Can you navigate a toy car on it?
- Make play dough. How many animals can you make? Can you spell your name? Can you make a picture with it? Can you design a meal using the play dough? Have a go at some dough disco videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K-CQrjI0uY&safe=active)
- Play a board game or design your own board game to play
- Go on a treasure hunt around the house. How many objects can you find beginning with the letter: P? S? A? C? L? B?
- Hide an object in your house and make a map for one of your family members to find it. Don't forget X marks the spot!!
- Natures music:
- Make a butterfly painting:
BBC Tiny Happy People (for children 0 months-5 Years - https://www.bbc.co.uk/tiny-happy-people/activities/zjh8hbk
Film guides - 'Into film': https://www.intofilm.org/news-and-views/articles/film-guides-to-use-at-home